Water Sanitation and Hygiene - Kirwanire
Visit by David Balimunsi on 2020-03-09
- Report ID
- Created by
- David Balimunsi
- Created date
- 2020-03-10 12:40:00 UTC
- Modified by
- David Balimunsi
- Modified date
- 2020-03-10 14:03:41 UTC
- Trip Time
- 21:00-18:48 (-3 h 48 m)
- Village Time
- 11:53-15:48 (3 h 55 m)
- Travel Time
- -7 h 53 m
- Which Survey
- Number Of Households
- Visits Purpose
- To moniter the sanitstion progress
- Staff Attendees
- David Balimunsi,Ida Bazonona,Steven Kambale
- Government Attendees
- LC1,VHT,Parish Chief,Parish Councillor
- David , Steven and lda were in Kirwanire village. Their intentions of going there was to check on the sanitation progress starting from the centre up-to the lower section of the village
As they were in the village the three divided up themselves as they were moving into the different homes .
The three from kibo were all impressed to hear from everyone basing on wherever he or she had moved home to home .
However according to ida, David and Steven,s report they said that at least in all of the homes they moved to there was some sanitation improvements more so on the latrine pits and rubbish pits.
As the kibo staff were moving home to home they were requested by many of the community members to get them more pick axes and some more spades because the ones which initially they had given them got broken due to the hard bedrock in the village. The kibo staff thought it as a great idea
Therefore the kibo staff promised the village to discuss it throughout their meeting and the feedback my world be later communicated to them.
David ,s overview was that the entire village seemed to be working hard according to the improvements which were seen in the different homes .
- Next Visit
- 2020-03-24 - Purpose: To encourage the upper section to work hard in order to improve
- Program Success
- Program Critical Needs
- Program Ownership
- Other Program Observations
- Program Expected Of Village
- Program Staff Preparations Next Visit