Report Photos

Igerera A. During the healthy and safe kitchen program, the community sharing the challenges they go through as they cook on open flames. One of the participants called kibuika said that his seven year son was burnt by portage as a result of open flames. He said that porridge was boiling, a child stept on firewood, porrage poured and burnt him. The community said that he sustained serious injuries.

Village: Igerera A | Program: Healthy and Safe Kitchens | Created By: harrietkefeza | Date: 2021-09-02 | View Report | View full-resolution photo